Sunkissed Glow Make Up Look
This is a Spring/Summer look. Its all about glowing under the sun or sunset.I hope you like it, i will list all the names of the products used and where you can purchase them. Please comment below and let me know what you think xoxo
List Of Products
- Mac eyebrow Pencil in Spike
- Mac Paintpot in Indianwood
- Gold eyeshadow on the lid
- Dark Brown eyeshadow on the crease
- N17 eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
- Smashbox Cream eyeliner in caviar
- Take a blending brush and blend colours of the brow bone and crease together. Take any eyeshadow brush and apply any gold eyeshadow you may have on the lid and inner tear dot and quarter of the lower lash line.Blend the colour of the lid with the crease colour for a smooth transition.
- Then apply a black Kohl pencil Line your waterline and set it with a black eyeshadow and blend, then apply the dark brown eyeshadow to the lower lash line and smudge it with a small brush or pencil brush. Using Eyeliner Brush, apply the caviar black cream liner apply it to the upper lash line and wing it out at the corner of the eye. Lastly apply several coats of mascara or if you like you could apply false lashes.
Face, Lips and Cheeks
- L'oreal Studio Secret Foundation base
- MakeUpForEver HD foundation
- Evepearl Salmon Concealer to conceal under eye circles and blemishes ( great product a must have)
- Mac MSF Powder in Deep Dark to set foundation and concealer
- Sleek Contour Kit to contour the cheeks
- Baked Bronzer By Sue Moxley (Famous) to highlight my cheek bones
- Jordana Lip Liner (burnt orange colour)
- Lipstick by Mary Kay In Caramel
I used the sleek contour kit to contour my cheeks and used the Baked bronzer by Sue Moxley to highlight my cheek bones. For the lips, i filled my lips with Jordana lip liner and applied Mary Kay Lipstick in Caramel.
Here is the Final Look
Its very easy to achieve a beautiful glowing skin. You don't have to use a bold lipstick for this look, it also looks great with a neutral lipstick. Let me know what you think of this look in the comment box below. As always stay beautiful inside out xx