MakeUp Look- Avoir La Peche with Sleek Makeup
I did this look using my friend Tracey as my model. Tracey is one of the people i practice my makeup on, she lets me do any looks on her even when sometimes it looks awful she encourages me to continue and practice more because i love doing makeup. She is a lovely friend and a beautiful woman.
Ok on to the makeup, i used the Sleek MakeUp eyeshadow palette in Avoir La Peche. It has lovely spring/summer colours and i love the colour payoff on the eyeshadows.
Here i applied L'oreal foundation and Evepearl Salmon Concealer in Tan
I set the foundation with Ben Nye Neutral set powder
- Applied Urban Decay primer potion first, then applied a peachy base.
- Added the eyelid colour its called persimmon, i applied it all over the lid.
- Applied crease colour its called Bittersweet
- To the outer V i applied The colour called Stone
- In the inner corner i applied an eyeshadow from my Naked palette from Urban decay called Virgin
Hope you liked it there are more looks coming.
To see more pictures check the video below
Have A wonderful weekend and stay beautiful xoxo