MakeUp Look- Bohemian Chic using Sleek MakeUp Palette

Hi Beauties

This is another makeup look using Sleek Divine eyeshadow Palette. Here i used my fanily friend Lydie as my model. I had fun doing this and at the end Lydie really loved it. If you want to know how i've achieved this look and the products used keep reading.....


FACE

Here i applied the Maybeline Superstay Foundation in Caramel. Its a really good foundation, i prefer it for evening looks just because it stay longer. great for people with oily to combo skin.
I then added Sleek Luminaire under her eyes to brighten up her eyes.
I set everything with Ben Nye Nutral set powder, great product highly recommended for all skin colour.









EYES

  •  I first used a gold colour on her eyelid. 
  • I used the purple as her crease colour
  • Applied black colour to the Outer V and blended everything.











CHEEKS

I contoured with Mac MSF in Deep Dark. I didn't want to put a bright colour so i used the Mac blush in Peachy Keen , really nice blush and has a settle pinky peach colour.
















LIPS

I used my NYX 96 colour lip palette. It was a mauvy pink colour. There was no name on the palette. great lipstick i didn't need a lipgloss.












FINAL LOOK

























I hope you liked it, i really enjoyed doing make-up on people its one of my passion.

Stay Blessed and Beautiful xoxo

Comments

lolacoco1 said…
Good job!! love the cheek highlight, it glows beautifully

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Spring Curls on Natural Hair

Big, Sexy, Beautiful Afros Icons