MakeUp Look- Bohemian Chic using Sleek MakeUp Palette

Hi Beauties

This is another makeup look using Sleek Divine eyeshadow Palette. Here i used my fanily friend Lydie as my model. I had fun doing this and at the end Lydie really loved it. If you want to know how i've achieved this look and the products used keep reading.....


FACE

Here i applied the Maybeline Superstay Foundation in Caramel. Its a really good foundation, i prefer it for evening looks just because it stay longer. great for people with oily to combo skin.
I then added Sleek Luminaire under her eyes to brighten up her eyes.
I set everything with Ben Nye Nutral set powder, great product highly recommended for all skin colour.









EYES

  •  I first used a gold colour on her eyelid. 
  • I used the purple as her crease colour
  • Applied black colour to the Outer V and blended everything.











CHEEKS

I contoured with Mac MSF in Deep Dark. I didn't want to put a bright colour so i used the Mac blush in Peachy Keen , really nice blush and has a settle pinky peach colour.
















LIPS

I used my NYX 96 colour lip palette. It was a mauvy pink colour. There was no name on the palette. great lipstick i didn't need a lipgloss.












FINAL LOOK

























I hope you liked it, i really enjoyed doing make-up on people its one of my passion.

Stay Blessed and Beautiful xoxo

Comments

lolacoco1 said…
Good job!! love the cheek highlight, it glows beautifully