Makeup Look: With Urban Decay Naked Palette



Hi Beauties

I did this look using the Urban Decay Naked Palette. It is a soft and beautiful look perfect for an everyday look or if you are going for a wedding or even for dinner. I hope you enjoy the video. Please Rate, Commen and Subscribe to support my channel.




List Of Product Used
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Nyx Trio Palette : eyeshadow "Rust"
Revlon Illuminance creme shadow: va va va bloom #725
Sleek Ink Pot- black
Maybeline Stiletto Liquid Liner
L'oreal volume million lashes- extra black
Famous Bronzer by Sue Moxley in Hawai as highlight
Sleek Contour kit in Dark
Mac Mineralized skin finish powder in Dark
Mac Blush in Raizin
Revlon colorstay lipstick in Heavenly Mauve
Gosh on stage Cool Lip Jam #105


Enjoy The Video



I hope you liked the video, Until Next time Take Care x

Comments

VA DAILY DIARY said…
Hello, I would like to invite you to visit my new blog "VA Daily Diary." It will be a diary where I will share my work, my hobbys and my passions. You'll found my photography and makeup work, as a photographer and pro makeup artist. Fashion, music, and more ... I hope to see you soon on it.Tku VA