Sephora Fall Inspired MakeUp Look- Gold with a pop of Blue




Hi Beauties

This tutorial was inspired by the Sephora 2011 Fall Catalogue. I tweaked it and made it my own. The model had a purple liner but i used a blue liner instead and on my top lash line i did not make the line too obvious. I enjoyed doing this look it is very easy to do and can be worned as an everyday look.








Products Used

FACE
MakeUpForever HD Foundation #178
MAC Prolongwear Concealer NC50
MAC Mineralized skin finish powder in Deep Dark
Sleek contour Kit in Dark
Sleek blush Sahara

EYES

Urban decay primer potion
Barry M Dazzle dust #100
Ben Nye Eye Shadow- Red Brown
MUA eyeshadow #19
MUA eyeshadow #17
Blue Liner
L'Oreal volume million lashes Mascara extra black
Rimmel mascara


LIPS
NYX lipliner Expresso
Stila lipstick Helen

Let me know what you think about the look. Hope you enjoy the video. please Rate, comment and subscribe yo my video. Till next time take care  Bisou




Comments