Christmas Party Makeup Tutorial- Smokey Eyes
Most of us will be going for Christmas parties either at work, school, college or University. So I thought I should do a makeup look for those who want ideas on what makeup to wear for their Christmas party. I had fun creating this look and I hope you like it.
List Of Product Used
- CoverFX Cream Foundation in B35
- Mac Mineralized Skin Finished Powder in Deep Dark
- Mac Mineralized Skin Finished Powder in Dark (to set undereye concealer)
- Mac MoistureCover Concealer in NW40
- Mac Paintpot in Groundwork
- Crease colours- Stila "illimani" and Mac "Folie"
- Eyelid Colour- Grey eyeshadow(from Ebay no name brand), MUA eyeshadow #14, cosmetic Glitters from Ebay and purple eyeshadows from 88 ultra shimmer sun kissed eyeshadow palette (from ebay).
Cheeks and Lips
- Sleek Contour kit in Dark
- La Femme Blush in Rust
- L'oreal Lipstick in Unb
- Lipliner from NYX in Expresso
Most burshes used are from Sigma Beauty, Ecotools and Lauren Luke. These brushes are great and affordable.
Enjoy The Video, Please Don't Forget To Rate, comment and Subscribe my Youtube Chanel x
Thank you So much for taking your time to watch, Take care and have fun at your Christmas Party