Face Of The Day (FOTD)

Hi Beauties

Here is my face of the day for Christmas Eve. I felt like making an effort today. I'm actually on my way to my last minute shopping which I love. I hope this makeup look gives u ideas on what to wear on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

Product used

FACE
CoverFx cream foundation B35
MAC studio fix concealer NW45 ( to cover blemishes)
MAC moistureCover concealer NW40 ( under eye concealer)
MAC CareBlend powder to set foundation

EYES

I uses the Urban Decay Naked Palette.

Hustle eyeshadow on the mobile eyelid
Buck eyeshadow on the socket line
Toasted eyeshadow on the inner part of my eyes
Sin eyeshadow in my tear duct

Lips and Cheeks
Maybeline Lipstick in Sugared Honey
MAC blush in Raisin

Hope you like it

Have a Very Merry Christmas Beauties
God Bless

Comments

Kulchicbeauty said…
@ CocoagirlD Thank you so much, Happy Holidays!