MakeUp Look- Face Of The Week



Hi Beauties

I am back with a face of the week look. This is the look i have been rocking all through this week, its a nice subtle look with soft pink lips. Its really easy and quick to achieve especially if you are running late for work and need quick makeup fix or if you do not like wearing too much makeup. I used the Avon 8 in 1 eyeshadow palette in neutral colours to achieve this look. This palette is great for everyday looks for all skin colours.


Face

  • MakeUp Forever HD foundation in #178
  • Mac Mineralised skin finished powder in Deep Dark (To set Foundation)
  • Mac Mineralised skin finished powder in Dark (To set Under eye concealer)
  • Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer

Eyes



  • From the left The palette, I applied the 4th eyeshadow all over my moving lid and applied the 2nd eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eyes, this brightens the eyes.
  • Maybeline stiletto Liquid Liner ( winged eyeliner on the top lashline)
  • L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara (one of my favourite)
Cheeks and Lips

  • Mac Umbering Rose Blush
  • Brown lipliner
  • Sleek Lipstick in Urban Rose










Comments

Popular Posts