Two Strand Twist out using Afroveda Hemp Seed Butter

Hi Natural Beauties

So i did my a twist out using the Afroveda Hemp Seed Butter that i purchased at Britishcurlies.co.uk.
 
First impression of Afroveda Hemp Seed Butter

This butter is very moisturising, my hair was left really soft and it gave it slip and made it easy to twist my hair. It is a very thick butter, check out my product haul video to see the constisency of the product http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVELHazVaQY.





Here Is The Result- Day 2 Hair


Review So Far

Pros

  • Very moisturising gives great slip
  • The smell is not overpowering , it's quite suttle
  • Leaves hair very soft
  • Gives great twist out curl definition
  • 2oz jar will last you a long time
Cons

  • My hair was flacky (maybe i applied too much)
  • It did not give my hair shine (4b/4c type hair)
 So far i like the product, i will like to experiment more with it. At this point i can't say wether it's a keeper or not. I will keep you updated.

I hope this was helpful. Till Next time Bisous x

KulchicBeauty

Comments

Popular Posts