Lipgloss Chic- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Review

Hi Beauties

I'm introducing a new series on my blog called Lipgloss Chic. In this series i will be reviewing and talking about lipglosses from drugstore brands to High End brands. I know a lot of people that would like to buy lipglosses from brands other than MAC, but are not sure about the quality of the lipglosses. So i hope this series helps most of you out there.

 Illamasqua
I have heard so much about Illamasqua from many Makeup artist especially Pixiwoo. So i decided to try some of their products starting from their Intense lipglosses. The lipglosses i bought from Illamasqua are called Mina and Move.

Description Of Gloss
It's a liquid lipstick that will make your lips look full and shiny without being sticky.

Verdict
 I do like the lipgloss. I can wear without a lipstick. For a lipgloss it is long lasting and it last even longer if applied with a lipliner as a base. It is quite pigmented, considering the fact that my upper lip is quite dark, the lipglosse's colour still showed. It is not sticky but at the same time not runny , it has a very good consistency. I do not like sticky lipglosses. I give this lipgloss a THUMBS UP!

Mina
 


Move 
To me it looks pink but the website describes it as a deep purple colour
Illamasqua Products can be found at www.illamasqua.com/shop/products ,at Selfridges&Co, Charles Fox (Covent Garden), ASOS.com or Debenhams it Retails for £13

I hope this was helpful
Till Next Time
Bisous x
Nyla

Comments