Curly Wig + Little update

 

Hi Beauties

I am sorry i haven't blogged for a while i have been ill and just got better. I have so much to write about and also updates on my minie series ( Newly naturals) coming up soon.

Well i have found a new love and it is my very first curly wig. It is a light weight wig and it fits really well. It comes with an adjustable strap but does not have any combs attached to it to secure the wig to the hair. So what i did i pinned the wig to my natural hair using a bobbi pin and it was quite easy to do.

 


 Wig Info
It is the Vivica A. Collection she is called JOZEFINA.
Colour: 1B/33



 Oh By the way tutorial on that makeup coming soon....

Till Next time 
Bisous x
Nyla

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks lovely. Really suits you.
Kulchicbeauty said…
@Natalie Bea Thank you