BeUnique Haircare Review: Shea Bliss, Moisture Custard & Mango Twist






I've already reviewed this product on my Youtube Channel and i thought i should also let me readers know how i feel about some of the BeUnique Haircare Products. I have been a Subscriber to Belinda from BeUnique Haircare for more than a year now since i started my natural hair journey, and i have been watching her progress with her haircare product range. There was so much effort, love and thought put into making these products and i so proud that one of our sisters in the UK was able achieve this.

Shea Bliss:Description and Claims

Moisturising Deep Conditioner, best used after washing the hair to replenish the hair with moisture and provide nourishment.
Made with ingredients that will not only moisturise the hair but also help to provide softness, nourish the scalp and feed your hair with essential vitamins and minerals.


Ingredients :Aqua, Aloe Leaf Juice, Nilotica Shea Butter, Sweet Almond) Oil (and) Nettle Leaf Extract (and) Marshmallow Root Extract (and) Rooibos Leaf Extract, Sapote Oil, Monoi de Tahiti Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulphate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerine, Colloidal Oatmeal, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Chlorphenesin


My Review


Shea Bliss is very thick therefore good for Type 4 hair. The picture about is showing how i used it on my friend's hair. It went on smoothly and made her hair really soft and i was able to detangle her hair as well which was really tangled after having braids in for a long time.
I would suggest to use this conditioner when the hair is still very wet.


As for me my hair did not really like it as a deep conditioner, but i used it as a leave in conditioner and it is fantastic, amazing i love it as a leave it conditioner absolutely in love with it as a leave-in.It left my hair feeling soft and moisturised all week an that is what i look for in a leave-in conditioner.



Moisture Custard: Description & Claims

Leave-in conditioning cream to be used after washing the hair to put moisture back in or as a daily moisturiser when required if your hair is feeling dry.
Specifically made with ingredients that provide moisture, over 60% of the ingredients in Moisture Custard deliver moisture to the hair!

Ingredients: Aqua, Coconut Milk, Aloe Vera Juice, Illipe Butter, Avacodo Butter, Vegetable Glycerine, Behentrimonium Methosulphate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Extract, Panthenol, Hemp Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Squalane, Red Palm Oil, Allantoin, Vanilla Extract, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Chlorphenesin, Guar Gum, Silk Amino Acid Powder


My Review

The mosisture custard was great for my friend's hair as a leave in conditioner, it went on so smoothly. When you first put is on it looks white but that clears up after it dries a little bit.
For my hair this did not really waow me as a leave in conditioner, it really wasn't what i look for in a leave-in. So i used it as a moisturiser instead and it was just Ok for me.
The Moisture Custard is said to be BeUnique's haircare bestseller.





Mango Twist: Description & Claim
Hair styling cream for twists and braids, designed to provide moisture, shine and a light hold for twists and twist outs and braids and braid outs.
Made with ingredients that will help to aid styling by softening the hair, smoothing the cuticles and providing lasting moisture while the hair is in a protective style.


Ingredients: Aqua (Water infused with Gingko Biloba), Mango Butter, Tucuma Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulphate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Honeyquat, Panthenol, Oat Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Broccoli Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Papaya Seed Oil, Poppy Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Chlorphenesin, Polysorbate 80, Dehydroxanthan Gum



My Review


The consistency is a bit hard to explain. It has a a mousse consistency but it's thick at the same time. It is perfect for twist outs or Twist Styles. For twist outs you use it on dry or wet hair. My hair absolutely loves the Mango twist on my hair, it gives good twist out definition whether it a wet twist out or dry twist out.





I will definitely repurchase the Mango twist & Shea Bliss again my hair loves them.

I hope this review was helpful

Bisous
Nyla

Comments

Popular Posts