Where have I been + Blog Update

Hi Beauties
I haven't blogged in a while now, I have been Ill and also been so busy with work. But I'm back and will be posting regularly from now.

Here is what is coming up on the month of July
  • Natural Hair Product reviews
BeUnique Haircare
As I Am Hydration Elation Conditioner
Shea Moisture Deep Cleansing Shampoo
  • Newly Natural Series continues
Next topic will be How to Build a Basic and Simple regimen
          How To Moisturise Natural hair

  • Lipstick reviews, Fashion Haul & Outfit Of the Day
My Current Favourite Red Lipstick

  • Makeup Tutorials & Makeup Hauls


If you have any request on a topic you want me to touch on please comment and let me know

Bisous x
Nyla

Comments

Unknown said…
LOL Love the names of the eyeshadows!! It makes me miss Lonndon so much!!
Annette Akye said…
hey, glad u r well now, hope to see more videos..... looking forward to some looks with your new sleek palette
Kulchicbeauty said…
@ Annette thank you so much yes i will be doing some makeup looks with the sleek palette soon @SheDel thank you