Moroccan Argan Oil Intensive Moisturizing Treatment



I saw this product at Tesco, London and wanted to try it on my hair to see if it's moisturizing and works well on natural hair. 

Ingredients
Water Behentrimonium chloride Cetyl alcohol CETEARYL ALCOHOL N DIMETHICONE 200 (DIMETHICONE 200 FLUID) DC-200 CYCLOMETHICONE D4 Glycerine Ceteareth-20 Glycol stearate Polyquaternium-11 Dimethiconol Fragrance (Irritating to eyes) Lanolin oil Simmondsia chinensis extract Panthenol Argania Spinosa Oil Tetrasodium EDTA Dmdm hydantoin Methylchloro isothiazolinone and Methyl isothiazolinone solution


Product Claim:  A unique precious blend of Moroccan Argan Oil which rapidly helps to penetrate the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while helping to strengthen and create soft, seductive, silky perfection. It helps to protect your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives smooth sexy tresses.








It has a pleasant smell with a light creamy texture to it. It feels quite moisturizing when touch and feel it.





Verdict: the treatment was easy to apply, it went on smoothly and did not just sit on my hair. It's got a lot of slip to it. 
I left it on a heated conditioning cap for about 45mins after rinsing out the conditioner my hair was left really soft and moisturised
i will definitely repurchase this product again but i will be adding my oils, honey like i always do all of my deep conditioners. I will recommend it, however for those who do not like silicone in their products this treatment would not be good for you. I personally do not mind and so far i love this product. I will say if you are on a look out for a deep moisturizing treatment try it and see how it goes. This will also work well for my relaxed ladies.

To see how i used this product check out the video below 





Bisous, Nyla

Comments