I Love..... Glossy Lip Balms for only 99p








This Glossy Lip Balm are so good and they only cost 99p, what a Bargain! when i first bought the lip balm i did not expect much from it but i was surprised on how it moisturised my lips and left it soft. It has become one of my go to lip balms, i always reach out for it. You can find it at most Superdrugs Store here in the UK.
The Brand is called I Love Cosmetics and they also sell wide range of body butters, bath gels, body scrubs and shower gels.


The first glossy lip balm is called Strawberries & Milkshake, the secong is Mango & Papaya and the Third is Raspberry & Blackberry.

Strawberries & milkshake is my favourite out of the three lip balms,as you can see I've used most of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Spring Curls on Natural Hair

Big, Sexy, Beautiful Afros Icons