Covergirl Queens Collection 3in1 All Day Flawless Foundation



Product Claim

All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses foundation, concealer, and powder for dark skin tones in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long.
  • All day, longwear formula for darker skin tones
  • Concealer, foundation, and powder in one
  • Smooth, flawless finish


My Review

This foundation has become my favourite drugstore foundation. It is perfect for oily skin, it left my face Matt for hours even on a hot summer day and i didn't even set it with a powder. It didn't look caky at all and didn't feel like i had foundation on. The foundation has a medium coverage which is build-able. I'm not sure it works as a concealer because it didn't do it for me.
I like the fact that it's 3in1 so i don't have to worry about applying a primer and spf it has all of that in the foundation and it makes the makeup application quick and easy especially for an everyday look.






The picture on the left was taken immediately after applying foundation and the one on the right was take more than an hour after applying the foundation.

Comments