Inglot Eyeshadows Make-Up Looks!!!






Hi Beauties,

As you may already know I purchased Inglot Freedom System palette recently. I have done two looks using these wonderful eyeshadows, one on myself and the other look on my beautiful Aunt. As you can see from the pictures above I have mixtures of colours on each look. I enjoyed doing these looks; I think they are my favourite looks done so far. If you want to know how i achieved these look please keep reading.










First look


Smooth on a good eye primer over your lid, this will stop you eyeshadows from creasing and it will make it last longer. Add a gold or bronze base to the lid; here i used Mac paintpot in Indianwood to emphasize the eyeshadows colours.
·        Using a stiff eyeshadow brush, pat No10 eyeshadow from the Inglot palette unto your entire lid, leaving the outer V corner bare.
·        Take a crease brush or Mac 217 brush, apply colour No12 from the palette to the outer corner and sweeping it into the crease using a windshield motion. Take a fluffy blending brush and blend the two colours together.
·        Take the same a fluffy blending brush and blend a dark matt brown colour to the crease for a smooth transition.
·        Fill in the brows with a dark brown eyeshadow or pencil, here I used a pencil and highlight the brow bone, I used Ricepaper by Mac. Using a fluffy blending brush, blend the brow bone colour and the crease colour together. Line the top lash line with a black gel line and wing it out a little bit.
·        Apply a blue or purple Kohl pencil to the lower lash line. Using an angled liner brush apply No428 eyeshadow from the Inglot palette and extend it to the winged liner.


Second Look


I applied a black base to the lower part of the lid. I applied eyeshadow No49 to the middle half of the lower lid and  packed the No44 eyeshadow to the outer half of the lower lid. Using a fluffy brush, i blended a brown eyeshadow to the crease using a windshield motion and blend the other two colours together. Line the top lash line and wing it out. Apply black mascara to the lashes.


I hope you liked the two looks ,I added La Femme blush Redwood to my cheeks. Inglot eyeshadows are really great and easy to work with.

Below are the final look pictures.





As Always stay Beautiful xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts