Natural Hair Product Mini Haul



Hi Beauties

I just wanted to share with you my latest Natural Hair Product Haul. In my natural previous post i talked about my staple products. I have decided to try different products and see how it goes with my hair. The products are the Porosity Control Corrector Conditioner pH4.5 and Denman Brush.

I have read Tola from mylonghairjourney http://www.mylonghairjourney.com/ talk about the Porosity Control corrector conditioner, it's one of her staple products. her hair is relaxed but i would like to try in on my natural hair and see how it works.






The Denman brush is one of the most popular brushes in the natural Hair Community. I was Skeptical about getting this brush, because i am not one to follow the crowd. I decided to buy it because the brush i using that is similar to the Denman Brush got damaged,  so i decided to try the Denman Brush. I have used it and i love it, especially when i am styling my hair and i try to detangle a small section of my hair, it does a very good job at detangling and removing all the knots out without stressing your hair. I am happy i bought it. I got it for £5.69 in a beauty supply store called PAKS in London, it is also sold in Superdurgs and Boots.

I hope this was helpful i will try the Roux Porosity Control Conditioner and give a full review and as for the Denman Brush i highly recommend it for natural hair. It helps in detangling the hair, of course i make sure i have a leave in conditioner or a detangler on my hair first before using it.

Comments

Popular Posts