Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier


Hi Beauties

I'm here today to talk about the Protective Mist Bodifier from Taliah Waajid.

Product Claims
-Stops itching scalp and minor scalp irritation
-Moisturizes and conditions
- soothes Scalp on contact
- Softens for manageability
- coats hair and stops Breakage

Product Review so far
I love this products so far, I have been using it for 4 weeks now and so far it's been good on my hair. It moisturises, and softens my hair. I use it as a daily moisturiser to refresh my hair style, it gives great slip to the hair and I guess it's because of the Glycerol content in the product. It's true that it soothes the scalp once you apply it because it contains menthol (medicated Formula).

There are two types of Protective Mist Bodifier, the medicated formula and the regular formula. So if you don't like the smell and feel of menthol you can always get the normal formula which is practically the same, the only difference is that it does not contain menthol.

This product can be purchased at the hair shop or beauty supply store and it retails for £4.85 which is affordable.


9 Months Natural
SAY NO TO RELAXER really its worth it lol

Comments