Organic Mud Cleanser from Mahogany Naturals


Product Claims

Extra gentle cleanser for thick, dry or damaged and frizz prone hair, removes toxins & buildup from scalp, hair & skin. Great for cleansing scalp, hair and face but leaving it really nourished.


Ingredient

Aloe Vera,Bentonite Clay, Rhassoul Clay, Virgin Olive oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Vitamin E, Tee Tree Oil, Eucalyptus oil, Myrrh, Carrot seed oil, Basil oil and  chamomile


Organic Mud Cleanser Retails for £19.99 for 250ml and £9.99 for 10ml.

A little of the mud cleanser goes a long way. You can also dilute it if you want, it will still do the job. Once applied, cover the hair with a plastic cap and leave in for 10-15mins. Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.

For more info please check out Mahogany Naturals on FaceBook

Verdict

My hair was left really clean and soft at the same time, there was no need to apply a conditioner. I applied a leave in conditioner and styled my hair.
I love the Mud cleanser, it was so good that I have introduced it to my haircare regimen. I will definitely purchase the Organic Mud cleanser again. It's worth checking out.

For application process please check the link to my video below



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC6osfm-TJA&feature=youtube_gdata_player







Comments