Skincare Update & Current Routine (How i cleared my Acne)


Hi Beauties

If you been following my blog for some time you would know that i have been trying different products on my skin for my Acne and scaring. Most of the treatments i have used in the past have not worked for me , some have only worked for a few weeks and stopped working. I have been doing this routine for months now and my skin has been clear since.
If you to find out how i cleared my acne please check the video below , Enjoy


 

Product Mentioned

MaryKay 3in1 cleanser- marykay consultants if you live in London email me and i will give you details of a couple of consultants i know
Neutrogena Oil free moisturiser- found in boots or superdrugs
Sanctuary facial toner- found in boots
Bodyshop deep cleansing facial mask
Marykay timewise even complexion mask
facial brush from Muji
i also drink a lot of water and take vitamins

Comments

Popular Posts