Stretched Hair Without using Heat


I discovered a great way strecthing my hair without using heat. I'm pretty sure a lot people know about it, but just in case you didn't know and you want to find out how, please keep reading.

Last week I wore my hair in a stretched style. To achieve the style I threaded my hair. I first started my blow drying one section of my hair, then I stopped beacuse i was scared of heat damage and was not sure if i was doing it right, so i decided to find another method to stretch my hair without having to apply heat. So i tried threading my hair. I remember when I was little, my mum used to thread my sister and i's hair and it always kept our kinks stretched. So I thought I would try it this time and see how it goes.



All you need is a weaving thread to do this. Take a section of hair that is well detangled, hold your hair from the bottom with one hand and use the other hand to thread by going around the hair in circles ( i hope it makes sense if not pls let me know, i will do a video).
It's really easy and quick once you get the hang of it. Make sure you do not thread very tight, if it's too tight it might stress the hair and also cause breakage. It's best to thread on hair that semi-dry about 80% dry, if the hair is too wet it will not dry the next day especially if you have full hair.



To maintain the style just moisturise at night with any hair spritz you have and seal the moisture and re-thread your hair.

I hope this was helpful to you, let me know what you think.

Till next time,
Bisous x

Nyla



Day 1



Day 2

 

Day 3

Comments

Popular Posts