Mahogany Naturals Extraordinary Conditioning Hair Detox




Product Claims

  • Gently cleanses and deep conditions your hair. This will leave your hair remarkably soft and silky.
  • Suitable for curly and kinky curly hair.use weekly
  • Apply to damp hair and cover with a plastic cap for 40 minutes or steam for 25 minutes.rinse well and proceed with styling
  • Contains Moroccan Rhassoul, (Anthocyanidins) Hibiscus, marshmallow root, ( Aloe Barbadensis) aloe Vera gel, ( Cocos nucifera ) raw coconut powder, African black soap,orange essential oil, sea weed, raw honey, vegetable glycerine, (Ricinus communis ) castor oil, conditioning emulsifier







This product is less creamy, so it's best to apply it in the bathroom because the application can be messy.








After applying the the product i covered my hair with a plastic bag and left it for 45 minutes and rinsed my hair with a conditioner. It took me a long time to rinse of the product



 After spending so long rinsing off the product, the result was amazing, my hair was soft and bouncy. I love the way my hair felt and it makes it easy to style my hair afterwards.

Pros
It's a 2 in 1 product which cleanses and conditions the hair so you don't have to do another deep conditioning treatment after applying this product.
It leaves the hair very soft and bouncy

Cons
It can be very messy, because of the consistency of the product
It takes a long time to rinse off all the products properly
Because of the texture of my hair i can't use it weekly

Overall Review
It i a very good product and i love using it every 3 weeks and I've had a lot of use out of it and i have got a lot of hair. 



 CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT



Comments

Popular Posts